Why do you need to use MESH for card payments?
There has been a lot of mycophobia surrounding spore microscopy products. As such, many credit card processors will not work with us and many other spore vendors, causing a loss of card processing. MESH allows us to accept cards and begin to create a history of card use for spores, which may be the change this industry needs to support growth. We would love to provide traditional card processing where you enter your card directly on the website and that is the end goal; however, until a company is able to support us in that way, we are pleased to allow customers the chance to use their card through MESH. Many other companies that cannot be supported through traditional card processing are beginning to use MESH- search the below text and you’ll find other companies that support MESH. Depending on how well customers support MESH use, we may offer a freebie when using it but this is currently undecided.
What is MESH?
MESH is a simple and secure method for online purchases. MESH brings the Customer and the Merchant inside the same financial institution to handle real-time payments that might not otherwise be able to be processed using credit or debit cards.
The following steps are what you can expect using MESH. If you are already a MESH account holder you can expect your transaction to takes less than a minute from start to finish.
1) Login to your Mesh account. (If you don’t currently have a MESH account, system will guide you setting up your MESH account during the checkout process. This typically takes under a minute.)
2) Fund your MESH account with a MESH load pack. (MESH accepts VISA, Discover, and Mastercard)
3) Activate MESH load pack
4) Complete your purchase. You’re not yet finished until you complete your purchase and return to the shopping cart with confirmation.
5) MESH confirms your funds transfer directly with the Merchant.
MESH Customers use an FDIC insured bank account to directly purchase and pay for online purchases from participating merchants. Since MESH Customers have a real FDIC insured checking account they can load funds via Paypal or an external checking account. If you can send funds to a checking account, then you can fund your MESH account.
MESH IS SECURE. MESH never shares your personal information with any 3rd party other than the bank where your MESH checking account resides. Opening a MESH account has no impact on credit scores, nor is the information shared with any credit reporting agency. Also, MESH confirms each purchase with 2 factor authentication to your mobile phone, so your funds are safe from unauthorized use.
For additional information and customer service please visit www.mymesh.money
- Please note that there is a percentage based credit card fee and a transaction fee of $1.25 that will be added to the total order price.